Classes of the Lost Spheres: Shadow Weaver is out on the Open Gaming Store!
The time is now to get caught between the coming dark and fading day! The Shadow Weaver is a new base class designed by David N. Ross (Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Ultimate Intrigue, Player Companions) with a focus one duality, perception, and the nature of reality itself. The supplement includes the shadow weaver’s features:
- Empowered use of your own shadow as a spell repository and powerful magical silhouette, capable of extending magic’s longevity or lashing out a disbelievers.
- Perspectives that shape how each shadow weaver approaches their quasi-reality shaping and illusory masteries.
- The increasing power of duality allowing the shadow weaver to shape oppositional energies and balance life and death.
- Expanded shadow magic spells with over 50 new tiered shadow spells allowing mastery of near any false reality.
- New feats for the class and rules for umbral magic (including source mechanics for Book of Beyond: Liminal Power).
If the secrets of duality and half-realized dreams have your attention, you can get Classes of the Lost Spheres: Shadow Weaver now on RPGNow, DriveThruRPG, and Paizo.com and now on the Open Gaming Store.