Mythic Paths of the Last Spheres is nearly out.
Here is what you can look forward to:
Mythic Paths of the Lost Spheres takes the concepts introduced in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Mythic Adventures handbook and expands them into new options with a special eye toward supporting non-traditional and third party classes, multi-class or otherwise unusual archetypes not currently empowered by the core mythic rules. Advanced Class Guide support. Ultimate Psionics support. Pact Magic Bound support. Rogue Genius support. Over 475+ new path abilities, original art by Nick Russell and 10 new mythic paths including:
- The Worldsinger – A masterful servant of creation armed with the power of the First Song.
- The Will-of-All – A group of psychic and mystic unifiers with the power to make the Many into the One.
- The Timelord – Dancers of the Rivers of Ages these harness the power of time and wield paradox like a weapon.
- The Super-Genius – An omega level intellectual with such skill that response verge on (or transform into) the supernatural.
- The Scion-of-High-Sorcery – The undisputed masters of inborn sorcery and blood magic.
- The Overmage – Casters devoted to breaking down the barriers of magic and drawing on all the sources of the multiverse.
- The Master-of-Shapes – Shapeshifters on a whole new level, these masters of transformation leave little of the self unexplored.
- The Hollow-One – Home to vestigial lords, demons and broken spirits, these living prisons are powered by their curses and other burdens.
- The Hivemaster – From summoners to undead generals these are the greatest leaders of the magical masses.
- The God-Hunter – Foes of the divine and opportunists of the overages of the faithful, these predators claim the power of the Gods for themselves.
Archmage. Champion. Guardian. Heirophant. Marshal. Trickster.
Classic and Archetypal…
…but on the shores of myth alone? …NO LONGER.